24/7 Emergency Response Team. Call 800-503-3585
Blue Moon is advance certified in the care of all types of stone surfaces. Call us today for a free quote on polishing your stone countertops.
Blue Moon uses proprietary diamond impregnated pads to remove etching, staining, scratches and other types of unsightly blemishes.
There is a long-term relationship between you and your stone. You see it, touch it, and use it everyday in your home. It is, in some form, a reminder of what you've accomplished. It stands as a symbol of the fact that you and your home are a solid team. Preserving the look and usefulness of your stone countertops, floors, and surrounds is what we do at Blue Moon. We are specially trained and certified in the preservation and maintenance of stone, tile, and masonry.
Blue Moon handles all aspects of your stone restoration project including soil prevention: walk off matting, walkway and entry maintenance, and dry soil removal systems for grouted flooring.
Blue Moon is also trained and certified in the following areas:
• Maintenance guidelines: Initial maintenance, routine maintenance, periodic/interim maintenance, and intensive/corrective maintenance.
• Restoration of floors: diamond pad honing and polishing and abrasive powder honing and polishing.
• Review of natural floor types and materials: principles of identification, geology, marble, limestone, travertine, granite, slate, sandstone, tumbling, flaming, and finishing techniques.
• Ceramic tile and masonry manufacturing processes, uses, and cleaning techniques: quarry tile, terra cotta, saltillo, porcelain, terrazzo, brick, paver stone, glass tile, concrete, and grout.
• Slip, Trip, and Fall Prevention: Overview; cost to business, direct causes, safety recipe, wet floor safety, and record keeping.
• Environmental health and safety: cleaning products, cleaning procedures, IAQ and IEQ, and radon.
• Security: Proper securing of company property and customer property.
• Chemicals, tools, and equipment: the pH scale and cleaning, chemical safety; common floor care chemicals, mop pails and wringers, power equipment, rotary hard surface floor cleaning tools, hard surface cleaning wands, and technician safety issues.
• Floor covering identification, problem identification, test cleaning, and maintenance plan development.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting: role of the certified inspector and solving common floor care problems.
Basic floor care principals and procedures: Knowing the floor types, results of improper cleaning and maintenance, routine cleaning procedures, scrubbing procedures, honing and polishing, diamond polishing, lippage removal, abrasive powders, penetrating sealers and topical coatings.
Based in Los Angeles, Blue Moon began in the late 1990s when the company cleaned and restored filming sets, studios, and similar property locations. The company later expanded its client base and added related component services.
Our company is committed to the complete satisfaction of its clients and customers. We use "team cross-checks" and various other quality assurance controls so Blue Moon ensures your project is completed with the utmost concern for safety and quality,
Life Disrupted. Life Restored.
9601 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1190, Beverly Hills, California 90210
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
It is our sincere pleasure to serve you. Call 800-503-3585
Copyright 2018 Blue Moon Cleaning & Restoration